Sweeping Changes

 June 2, 2023

For WILL SHAKE THE EARTH WITH TRUTH and the public will KNOW WHAT THEIR LEADERS have done with the children for I WILL UNCOVER THE TRUTH and those that did these dastardly acts against the children will pay with their lives! But first they will KNOW the public’s disdain and their anger against them. For they will be spat upon and ridiculed and their lofty mansions and possessions will be stripped away from them and they will be treated like dogs. (Dogs that have no owner that have to fend for themselves.) And all those that did their bidding for a price against the children will be included FOR NONE WILL GET AWAY! I WILL MAKE SURE OF THAT! And My Rainbow that was a promise and a sign to Noah that I WILL NEVER CAUSE ANOTHER FLOOD like that to cover the Earth —BEHOLD I AM taking it back!! FOR I WILL NOT ALLOW Satan to make My promise a defilement between a man and another man and a woman and another woman. For I AM going to SHOW UP and SHOW OFF and make changes on this Earth for I will BRING BACK the sanctity of life so that abortion will no longer be viewed as an option for birth control. For I AM going to make SWEEPING CHANGES across the EARTH AND EVERYONE WILL KNOW THAT THERE IS A GOD!

Isaiah 66:3b-6 “They have chosen their own ways and their souls delight in their obominations; so I also will choose harsh treatment for them and will bring upon them what they dread. For when I called, no one answered, when I spoke no one listened. They did evil in my sight and chose what displeases me. Hear the word of the Lord, you who tremble at his word: Your brothers who hate you and exclude you because of my name, have said Let the Lord be glorified, that we may see your joy! Yet they will be put to shame. Hear the uproar from the city, hear that noise from the temple! It is the sound of the Lord repaying his enemies all they deserve.

Sweeping changes-making a difference to a particular situation and affecting a lot of people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!