True Perspective

 June 16, 2023

Did you hear My servant, Johnny Enlow yesterday? For he was speaking TRUTH about the end times and what is to come. For My heart is grieved knowing that a very large percentage of the church believes in the doom and gloom of the church. For it has been prevalent for many, many years for when Hitler came on the scene in Germany, many pastors and leaders of the church aligned themselves with him and they hung the swastika in the church! What a travesty that was! So, instead of fighting evil, they joined it! But My servant Johnny spoke of a different and TRUE PERSPECTIVE of  the GLORIOUS CHURCH that I speak of in MY WORD. Oh My Overcoming Army of Light—pray against the Spirit of Religion that has tried to snuff out the TRUTH OF MY WORD! And I want you to CALL OUT TO ME for an anointing with fire to SPREAD the TRUTH and do NOT be fearful but ask for BOLDNESS. FOR I WILL GIVE YOU THE WORDS TO SAY for I need you to be the LIGHT in the DARKNESS of the church! FOR THIS WALL OF DECEPTION MUST COME DOWN!

Acts 4:29-31 “Now, Lord consider their threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness. Stretch out your hand to heal and perform signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus. After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!