Arise!

For I have used this spiritual warfare against you to make you strong! For you have chosen to Use My Word and to activate the promises in them for you personally in your life but also to decree against what the enemy is doing in your culture for you have learned to Not Leave My Promises on the Page but as a Means to Switch On My Promises and see them Fulfilled! For many of you have learned that you don’t receive the attacks, but you make declarations and decrees against the enemy in response to them! For again, let ME Remind You—you are a Chosen People, a Royal Priesthood, God’s Special Possession to do what??? To Declare and Decree the praises and My Word into the atmosphere telling your enemy NO! Don’t shrink back and don’t listen to the lies the enemy is telling you but ARISE and CHOOSE TO BE My Royal Priesthood BY DECLARING AND DECREEING MY WORDS IN THE FACE OF YOUR ENEMY!


Psalms 119:111, 112 “Your laws are my treasure; they are my heart’s delight. I am determined to keep your decrees to the very end.”


I Peter 2:9 “But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!