Be Aware

June 26, 2022


 For it is good to be aware of the enemy’s schemes so that you are not caught unaware and see I have taught you how to war against evil. For I have given you everything you need~My Word, My authority, your prayer language and the armor of God, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BE VICTORIOUS! For I want My church to engage in these battles and NOT BE COMPLACENT! For it is time for MY BRIDE to take her place alongside ME and win!


II Peter 1:3-4 “His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!