From Persecution To Vindication

July 19, 2022


For ALL of those who have felt wronged by those around you—who did NOT understand you and how you think`~for ultimately since they do not understand ME and My ways; nor do they understand you! For you have not been influenced by what the world is saying. No, for your focus has been solely on ME and what I AM doing and not what your enemy is saying and doing. And I say for all the misunderstandings, hardships and broken relationships, I say that I WILL VINDICATE YOU, FOR MY TRUTH WILL SWEEP OVER THIS COUNTRY AND WILL COMPLETELY eradicate the lies and deception that have covered and blinded people’s eyes and ears. And behold I will cause relationships and hearts to be mended and I will bring UNITY LIKE NEVER BEFORE!


Psalms 135:14 “For the Lord will vindicate his people and have compassion on his servants.”


Matthew 5:11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way, they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!