I AM Here For You!

July 15, 2022


For I know many of you are struggling, many are hurting. BUT MY LOVE is reaching through the hurt and pain you feel. Let My mercy and compassion touch the depths of your soul. Continue to choose to praise ME in the midst of your pain, believing that My Power is released through your faith! DO NOT LET YOUR FEELINGS RULE YOUR PERCEPTIONS AND PERSPECTIVES on life BUT INSTEAD let MY WORD AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ME DETERMINE your outlook. Push out the negative attitudes and enable MY KINGDOM PERSPECTIVE by believing MY WILL and PURPOSE versus what you see in the natural. Believe that MY POWER IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU! It’s not just a story in the Bible (that shows my miracles and healings) but it is an EXAMPLE TO FOLLOW! FOR I AM HERE FOR YOU!


Luke 7:3-7 “The centurion heard of Jesus and sent some elders of the Jews to him, asking him to come and heal his servant…He was not far from the house when the centurion sent friends to say to him,’Lord, don’t trouble yourself, for I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. That is why I did not even consider myself worthy to come to you. But say the word and my servant will be healed….Vs 9 “When Jesus heard this, he was amazed at him and turning to the crowd following him, he said, “I tell you, I have not found such great faith, even in Israel.” Then the men who had been sent returned to the house and found the servant well.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!