I Feel Your Pain

July 5, 2022


And I say for those that have been misunderstood, ridiculed, laughed at, made fun of by family members, friends and others that you know because of your faith in ME, your believing My prophet’s words and My promises, I say ENOUGH! For I AM going to release the TRUTH for all to see and UNDERSTAND. AND I SAY I WILL VINDICATE YOU! FOR MY HEART FEELS YOUR PAIN and I will not let this continue! My children, My love for you is great and surely I will STAND UP for you and place healing ointment on the wounds of your heart. For I will make those that have hurt you, come to you and make amends just like I did for Job and once he forgave them, I blessed him. For those that have put their trust in ME, I will make things right.


Job 42:7-10 “he said to Elisha the Temanite, “I am angry with you and your two friends, because you have not spoken the truth about me, as my servant Job has….my servant Job will pray for you and I will accept his prayer and not deal with you according to your folly…after Job had prayed for his friends, The Lord restored his fortunes.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!