It Doesn’t Mean The Enemy’s Plans Will Succeed

June 24, 2022


I couldn’t sleep last night and I could tell there was something on the Lord’s mind so I got up and opened my journal and started to write. This is what I heard: “So just because the date today adds up to 6-6-6 (6-24-2022) doesn’t mean the enemy’s plans will succeed. For today I AM calling you to completely nullify ALL his wicked schemes that has planned for this day! Engage my warriors in this battle! Call forth my hosts—my angel armies to enforce My words and promises! Take authority over ALL the power of the enemy and declare that the gates of hell shall not prevail! Take out your sword and decree Psalms 91. Declare this day that Roe v. Wade is overturned! Pray for the Supreme Court Justices stand firm and uphold the Constitution! Pray that they remain focused on their calling and mission. Pray for righteousness to prevail for this day is an important day.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!