The Battle Is Raging But The Victory Is Mine!
For there is such a battle going on for the souls of men, women and children! For the enemy has brought much confusion into the culture~of gender, truth and lies, sexuality and so much more! But I AM COMING TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT! For No Longer will truth be seen as lies and vise versa! FOR I WILL BRING UPON THE EARTH MY SPIRIT AND MY GLORY AND NO ONE WILL DOUBT THE TRUTH ANY LONGER AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT PEOPLE WILL FINALLY SEE ME AS THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS! For they shall NO longer be deceived by the enemy any longer for when MY SPIRIT falls on EVERYONE, the deceiver’s lies and deception will be released from their soul no longer inhabiting them~for this is what I speak of~proclaiming freedom for the captives!
Proverbs 21:15 “When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers.”
Isaiah 30:18 “Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; therefore he will rise up to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice.”
Comments
Post a Comment