The Propaganda Machine

For I AM doing a New Thing now. For I AM casting away and driving out hell in the media. For there have been Glimpses of Truth But soon I will bring a Crushing Blow to the Propaganda Machine that sows lies, fear and manipulation that fuels deception in the hearts of all who hear. For this machine actually casts a spell of control over the public’s hearts and minds so I will Deal with this Personally. For yes, there has been a drip, drip, drip of Truth that has come through but soon a Tsunami of Truth will come and the Deception will BE NO MORE! For I will completely decimate this tool the enemy has used to brainwash many, including those in My Family. For when you see this happen, you will know that Your Freedom is Sure!


Colossians 1:13 “For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves.” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!