You Are Valuable

June 12, 2022

For many of my people say, “oh I wish I was born during Biblical times where I could have experienced seeing Jesus doing miracles, or see Daniel shutting the lions’ mouths or seeing Moses raise his staff over the Red Sea…if only….” But I say “you were born for such a time as this, just like Esther was born when I used her to fight for the Jewish people and now I AM using you to fight for America and for the Truth! For you must know how valuable your prayers are for when you pray, the hosts of heaven are released into battle to fight off the enemy for you have learned to use the authority I have given you and when the enemy comes, you take out your sword and defeat him, just like my Son did! You are learning well my children but the fight isn’t over yet. Stand guard, keep armored and partner with ME and the battle will be won!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!