For Your Rightful President Is Coming Back!

For your Rightful President Is Coming Back! For I have heard the grumbling of My children and they have a hard time believing that this can happen because of the voter fraud and using the Dominion voting machines as it’s been proven they can easily be hacked. Where is your faith in ME? For I can Do the Impossible! And that I shall! For have you seen My David lately? Does he look worried or afraid? No!! For I will cause President Trump to Return in a magnificent and unprecedented way!! And I will cause the people of America to WANT HIM BACK! For I AM going to bring such a TURNAROUND in people’s hearts that when President Trump returns, it will be to GREAT FANFARE!! FOR MY PLANS ARE PERFECT!


Proverbs 19:21 “Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!