I AM Coming After You!

For I AM going to bring pressure into the enemy’s camp this day for I WILL NOT let these evil courts have their way against My David! For they have gone TOO FAR in their penalties and rulings against him! And Now I Shall Have My Say! For I AM going to give Alina Habba, Trump’s attorney, supernatural insight and favor on her and her team and I will reveal and uncover things that will bring eye-opening evidence to change the court’s rulings! For My Favor and Justice will preside over My David and I Will Bring Justice into the Justice System starting with this case! And I will bring GREAT SHAME upon those who dares come against My Anointed for I MYSELF WILL DEFEND HIM~watch out New York Grand Jury for I AM Coming After You! For I MYSELF WILL UNCOVER things that have been hidden and I WILL EXPOSE YOUR EVIL AGENDAS that you thought would never see the light of day! For My Light will reveal the darkness of the court system! You won’t be able to hide your evil agenda anymore!


Luke 12:2 “Everything hidden and covered up will soon be exposed. For the facade is falling down and nothing will be kept secret for long.” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!