My Love Is Great!

For My Word will Not return void. For what I said, I will do and what I proclaim will Not fall to the ground! (Isaiah 55:11) for I AM not a man that I should lie or a son of man that I should repent. (Numbers 23:19) For there are some who doubt My words and are weary in the waiting. Then they don’t know ME well for My ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. (Isaiah 55:9) Don’t you know that My heart is that none should perish? (Matthew 18:14) For I Long for those who don’t know ME to Understand My Love for them and to be saved and to have a future and a hope! For there are those who are on the fence wondering if I AM real or not. Pray My Army of Light for those that are struggling with committing their lives to ME. Pray for their hearts to turn from stone to flesh and to Know and be Convinced of My Love. For My Love is Great and I want to share My Love To All!


I John 4:16-18 “And we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God and God in them. This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not perfect in love.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!