Overwhelm the Enemy!

For I AM about to Overwhelm the enemy such as Never Happened Before! For My Angel Armies were sent out last night from the Prophetic Summit and they will tear down strongholds and principalities that have been in place for centuries. And I will Shake the abortion industry like Never Before. For I will Release Shocking Information regarding abortions and not only the babies but also the mothers that have carried these babies in their womb. For the abortion industry does not want the public to know the devastating effects that women go through following an abortion. For it’s time for this subject to be Fully Known and Understood and Exactly why the democrats push this agenda So Strongly! For it’s not about doing away with an unwanted pregnancy, it’s so much more sinister than that! So pray My Army of Light for this TRUTH to come out about abortion and that it’s not only heard, but Received and Understood! For unless the hearts of people Change their view of killing babies, the value of humankind will be at risk.


Psalms 139:13-16 “For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!