The Glorious Is Coming!

For the Glorious Is Coming and No One Can Stop It! For I the Lord Am Going To Come In Majesty and Power and I AM going to Pour Out My Glory! And this Glory I speak of will eradicate the deception people have been under and this Glory will change the hearts of men, women and children! And I say stadiums will be filled not for sporting events, but for Revival Meetings! For people will BE HUNGRY TO KNOW ME! For the darkness that had pervaded people’s hearts will be radically changed into LIGHT! For Revival Fire Will Be Released not just in pockets BUT EVERYWHERE! So My Army of Light, you will be needed in this Revival! So, seek ME and ask how I want to use you specifically!


Jeremiah 33:3 “Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!