A War Cry!

 For the MSM and those that have a voice with many followers are saying that the upcoming eclipse is something to fear and now many airlines are choosing to terminate their flights surrounding April 8. Such a raucous! But our enemy is Very Involved in wanting to Use this eclipse to cause fear and confusion and have made devious plans as well. But what does My Word Say???? It says the heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the works of his hands! (Psalms 19:1) Now, Army of Light I want you to take this verse and make it a WAR CRY against our enemies! Declare My Word into the atmosphere which will send My Angel armies on their mission to destroy the works of the enemy! And remember the darkness needs to be dealt with and so does My justice and judgments so don’t be surprised that the darkness may effect certain facets of life. But Be Convinced that the prayers of My Remnant will be Answered! So Stand On My Promises!


Ephesians 6:13b “and having done all, to stand.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!