Be Victorious!

For I the Lord God love you and My heart is saddened to see the place you are in. For so many of you are suffering for the deep state, that is empowered by the enemy, is behind so many of the problems you face. And I say that I will come like a BULLDOZER and Dismantle and Disarm all the weapons that the enemy uses against you BUT YOU NEED TO ENGAGE and speak the words using the authority and dominion I gave you. So My Army of Light Armor Up and Let’s Do This! Declare and Decree that No Weapon Formed Against You Will Prosper (Isaiah 54:17) and that the Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail Against You! (Matthew 16:18). For My Word does not return to me void but accomplishes it purpose! (Isaiah 55:11) So use My Word to benefit your life and the church and to war against the devil just like My Son did when He was tempted. For I Long For You To Be Victorious!


Isaiah 54:15-17 “Behold, they may gather together and stir up strife, but it is not from Me. Whoever stirs up strife against you shall fall and surrender to you. Behold, I have created the smith who blows on the fire of coals and who produces a weapon for its purpose; and I have created the devastator to destroy. But no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall show to be wrong. This peace, righteousness, security, triumph over opposition is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, those in whom the ideal servant of the Lord is reproduced; this is the righteousness or the vindication which they obtain from ME, this is that which I impart to them as their justification says the Lord.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!