It Is Time

For I AM going to shower you with My Blessings. For as the darkness will reap what they have sown, so will you who have sown into My Kingdom. For you have known sorrow, sickness and hardship but I say All of this is about to Change! For I will bind up the works of the enemy who have sought to do you harm and I will bring a BACKLASH upon My enemies in such a way that people will say Only God Could Do Such A Thing! For I AM going to release a nasty virus upon the deep state and they will Not Be Able to Hide It for I will Mark Them with a Rash that will Cover their skin and it will get so deep into their skin that it will leave scars and they will Never Forget that I, the God of All touched them to punish them! And some will not recover from this virus and it will bring Fear into their souls and all their spells and sorcery will Not have an effect on this virus and it will stay for as long as I determine. And the doctors will have no antidote for they will be at a loss to know how to treat it. But you-My Remnant, I will pour out Healings~healings of diseases, healings of emotions and distress~for it is Time for My Healing Power To Be Released!


Malachi 4:2 “But for you that honor my name, victory will shine like the sun with healing in its rays, and you will jump around like calves at play.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!