The Goodness of the Lord

For it is with Great Pleasure that I inform you that you will see the Goodness of the Lord. For I have heard your prayers and I know the longings of your heart. For you, My Friends are Very Dear to ME. For I Now Declare that the Beginnings of the Crumbling of the strongholds and principalities are in the works. For your many prayers, decrees and declarations have hit their target. Now, watch for the prideful in influential positions be SHAMED and Ridiculed by their peers and the public. Also, watch for the miraculous to surround My David regarding the election and also these court cases. For I will cause GREAT DISGRACE and EMBARRASSMENT to the judges that have tried to take Donald Trump down. For I will bring BACKLASH upon them in a POWERFUL WAY! And I will Exonerate Donald J. Trump of wrongdoing but also it will be Shown that these charges were made without cause. For your justice system is So Corrupt and Now My Focus is on them and they will be dealt with! For this is My Goodness as it is being expressed through the punishment of the wicked!


Psalms 27:13 “I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.”


Psalms 91:8 “You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.”




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!