The Surprises

For the rest of this month is going to be known for the changes it brings and most notably—the Surprises! For what if I told you that there will be no need for another election? What if I told you the fraudulent election of 2020 is still in play? For I will Not Let Go of the fraud that clearly took place in this country. For I AM at work behind the senes and Soon Everything Will Come Into the Light! And the January 6th event is also going to see Justice and Truth! For the deep state has caused such pain and evil deeds against those patriots and many of them have cried out to ME and I Will Answer Them! For Too Long there has been injustice in this country that has taken over the courts. But now I Will Get Involved and I Will Overturn many court cases and I Will Put Many To Shame! For I AM Here To Eradicate Injustice and Behold the Radical Left Will Be Dealt With By ME!


Proverbs 21:15 “When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers.”


Isaiah 30:18 “Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; therefore he will rise up to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice.”


Isaiah 61:8 “For I, the Lord, love justice: I hate robbery and wrongdoing. In my faithfulness I will reward my people and make an everlasting covenant with them.” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!