Be Convinced

For you have been through so much and the deep state has tried so hard to make your life even harder but I stopped them and I wouldn’t let their plans of evil and destruction continue. In fact, they will Now start going Backwards! What I mean is this~whatever they try to do~they will be unable to succeed! Every plan of theirs will FAIL! But~there is One that I will Not interfere with because it is the One that brings the darkness. For I will counter their plans and use them to fulfill MINE! And I want to say that Nothing is Hindering My Plans Whatsoever! For the deep state is literally scrambling because they had high hopes that their plans using the eclipse would enable them to Reach their Goal. Ha! I Laugh at Them! For I will Not let them use My Glory seen in the heavens to come against you and the earth I created. Oh how foolish our enemies have become! For they are losing and now they are Desperate and will use Desperate Measures. But Be Convinced My Army of Light that America will Not Be Taken Over, but instead She Will Be Saved by My Victorious Right Hand! And I Shall Deal with My Enemies For All The World To See!


Isaiah 41:10 “Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!