My Answer

Right now there are so many voices clamoring for your attention! For there are also deceptive spirits behind these voices that would want you to fall into the enemy’s trap of misunderstanding the times and season you are in and thus believing in the doom and gloom narrative instead. But that Is Not what I have told you is in your future. For I have said that I will protect you and that now is the time for the wicked to have an Understanding of Who I AM! For I know their plans of using CERN. I also know what NASA has planned. I know that evil is trying to steal the show of the works of My Hand but It Shall Not Be! For Too Long you have seen the evidence of evil in your midst and the forces of evil are getting darker and darker. BUT I AM GOING TO ANSWER their threats! And you, My Remnant have stood by and Chose to Believe in My Words and Promises and I say You Are My Delight! For this eclipse is a sign of the darkness covering the light~the moon overshadowing the light of the sun but it is for a Limited Time! The time of 4 minutes and 28 seconds is the length of darkness for this eclipse. And what does My Word say in Jeremiah 4:28? ‘For this will the earth mourn and heavens above be black; because I have spoken, I have purposed and I will not relent, nor will I turn back.’ For this is the appointed time of My Response to this evil that believes it is winning! And what happens after the 4 minutes and 28 seconds, the light of the sun breaks through!


The number 4 means creation, things that are made.

The number 28 means times and seasons~Ecclesiastes 3:1-8


Psalms 19:1-4 “The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!