Be A Part Of The Solution!

For I notice that many of you are grieved in your souls for America. For you see such evil that has taken over your country and I won’t even need to tell you what that includes for you are very much aware. And just like Lot who lived in Sodom and Gomorrah, his soul was vexed (tormented) as he saw their evil deeds (II Peter 6-9). And this is where I see many of you are too for you love this land but the enemy seems to be in control. But I have a solution for you that is written in My Word and a promise for you as well and even My servant Daniel did this very thing that I AM mentioning to you (Daniel 9). Now, you are going to need to lay aside pride for this needs to come from a humble heart—much like My Son did when He chose to love and laid down His life for you and the world. For I AM asking you to Represent America and come to me in prayers and supplications to Repent for America’s sins. For here is My Solution spelled out plainly II Chronicles 7:14 ‘If my people, who are called by my name, will humble  themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and will heal their land.’ For this is a promise I made to Solomon after the temple was built and I AM saying that this is a Forever Promise that can be yours as well. So~if you want a healing to take place in America~Come and Be A Part Of The Solution!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!