I AM Just Getting Started!

For My Glory shown last night as many saw the NorthernLights in places that it has never appeared before. And this is just the beginning of ‘unusual happenings’ that are to occur. And not only that but there will be signs and wonders that will be continually flowing now from heaven. For the public has seen the reality of who Satan is and now they shall start getting glimpses of ME. For I AM about to Make Myself Known~through ordinary people~to bring healings and miracles~so don’t stop praying for them! And this baby Gus that so many of you have been praying for will make a miraculous recovery. And these things that I do will bring you much joy, but for the deep state and those who are full of wickedness will be filled with dread. For they know they cannot control the move of Holy Spirit. For I AM going to fill your hearts with gratitude as you see the many things I do. But Holy Spirit will also be cleaning house in the church. For Holy Spirit will brood over churches and the leadership will feel a heavy weight of conviction if they have represented ME poorly and many will run out of the building~never to return again. Others will be given more of the anointing to lead. For I AM on the move and I AM Just Getting Started!


Romans 8:20 “And those he predestined he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!