It is Time

For I have a New Assignment for you My Army of Light for My Word says to Occupy till I come (Luke 19:13 KJV) and also that you shall have dominion over all the earth (Genesis 1:26 KJV). And This Day I AM Calling You to Shine Forth My Light Into The Darkness! For Yuval Noah Harari has shared that they are creating a god who will be more powerful than the common god of today. And one of the major things  they are doing is manipulating weather and pushing the idea of climate change~so this is where You Come In! Take Authority over these Tools of Weather Manipulation and Call Forth My Angel Armies to totally Disarm, Disengage and Completely Annihilate Them All! Cast Them Down and claim the Blood of Jesus destroys them all! For I Will Not Be Mocked and I do not want you to be victims of their playing god any longer! So Declare that No Weapon Formed Against You Shall Prosper (Isaiah 54:17) for It Is Time for the Light to Overcome Darkness!


Galatians 6:7 “Do not be deceived; God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.” 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!