It Will All Be Worth It!

For the battle rages on and as My servant, Tim Sheets called it the War Season, and that it is! For we are dealing with powers and principalities and the worship of Baal and just like I did at the Red Sea~I will perform miracles but the people of Israel played a part too by leaving Egypt and putting their complete trust in ME for they didn’t know where they were going~all they knew was to follow the cloud by day and the fire by night. So I will lead you through this War Season as well and I will place prophets and apostles at the forefront to show you the way and to give you instructions on what decrees and declarations to make and what specific battles you need to fight. So~I call you an Army for you are Called to Fight and I call you Light because you represent ME on the battlefield. So, if you find yourself weak and tired~Come to ME and I will Replenish your Strength for what you are and will be fighting for is an Era~a Kingdom Era that you have never experienced before and It Will All Be Worth It!


Psalms 58:10 “The godly will celebrate in the triumph of good over evil, and the lovers of God will trample the wickedness of the wicked under their feet!”


Note: I watched Hank Kunneman last night and he mentioned the battle that is going on with the weather right now so I encourage you to engage in this battle as it is forecast more tornadoes today and tonight for specifically Oklahoma and Kansas. Hank lives in Oklahoma so please engage in this battle Army of Light.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!