Let’s Do This!

Did you hear My servant, Hank Kunneman last night? For you might think that his words were something that you’ve heard before and that there was nothing new being said. Oh, but just because it wasn’t new, does that mean it’s not important? For I need to remind you how imperative his message was. For I was quite surprised at many of My Own who believed the hype that occurred in regards to the eclipse. Am I a God of fear? Absolutely Not! For the perspectives of many must change. For I AM a God who redeems and brings hope~just as My Word says in Jeremiah 29:11. Also, your prayers, decrees and declarations are vital at this time for many who worship evil are practicing it and have put things in motion that needs to be COUNTERED! Then the last was praying in tongues for this is a powerful way to fight the enemy as well~for these words are in a language you do not know and send fire bombs into the enemy’s camp that cannot be thwarted! For these very things will enable My Kingdom to come! Come and partner with ME and Let’s Do This!


Proverbs 23:7a “For as he thinketh in his heart so is he.”


Job 22:28 “Thou shall also decree a thing and it shall be established unto thee: And the light shall shine upon thy ways.”


Ephesians 6:18 “Pray passionately in the Spirit, as you constantly intercede with every form of prayer at all times. Pray the blessings of God upon all his believers.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!