The Threshold

For I the Lord laugh at what the ruling was yesterday against President Trump. For they completely went all in to this trap I made for them. For they couldn’t handle DJT winning and continuing to mock them at his rallies for they know full well that his popularity is gaining momentum no matter the gender, political party or race~they are all flocking to support him for now the deep state thinks they have found the answer to their problem~just lock him up and put him away. For this they have done against My David is egregious and will reap My Wrath and Vengeance Like Never Before! For they have gone past the threshold of being Evil! And since there is no one able to defend My David against these outrageous accusations—I MYSELF WILL! For I Am now Releasing My Angels and you will witness My Fury come against all those involved with bringing a guilty verdict upon the one I have chosen to lead this country back into Greatness! Watch ME as I Make Myself Very Clear Who I Support and Who Are My Enemies!


Romans 12:19 “Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: ‘It is mine to avenge: I will repay,’ says the Lord”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!