Another Backfire!

For I AM going to Bless Tim Sheets with a significant healing to show that he is in the center of My Will for this Healing Summit. For this Healing Summit will catapult My Ecclesia into Exactly where I want her to be~Expecting miracles, signs and wonders! For faith will arise as MANY will be witnesses to the miraculous and healings! Oh what a time Holy Spirit will have for He is Very Excited about it! And not only will there be healings, but deliverance too for witches have been watching and are planning to attend! For they want to cause a disturbance and will try many tricks to do so! But I say Army of Light—Declare that any spell, hex, vex, curse, incantation or assignment is null and void in Jesus Name. Also declare that sorcery, witchcraft and divination CANNOT OPERATE whatsoever in Jesus Name! Then pray that they would feel and sense My Love for them and declare that their names be written in the Lamb’s Book of Life!


Luke 10:19 “I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!