My Plans!

For I laugh at My enemies as they are altogether in a room making plans to take down America for they have sought to destroy the family through alternative lifestyles and also trying to normalize pedophelia as well. They have also worked on bringing femininity into men and to bring confusion into gender roles. It has all been planned out to make you weak. For when you are weak physically and emotionally, it’s easier to brainwash your mind and you settle for the status quo. But I, the Lord God will interfere with their evil and corrupt plans for I Have Plans Of My Own! For My Spirit will Be Released and shall raise up a standard against them. For the time is getting closer where My Justice and Judgment Supersedes all the enemy’s plans!


Isaiah 59:19 “So they shall fear the name of the Lord from the west and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!