The Shakings

For the shakings have started and will continue for many months until all the seven mountains are cleansed of darkness. For you have heard of another leader in the church resign for his sin and many more will do so for My Word speaks of a Glorious Church and in order for that to be realized, the darkness needs to leave! For so many leaders in the church have been misled by their pride thinking that sin is OK if part of their ministry is successful. For behold I will Pull the Covers Off of their hidden sin and Reveal to All who they are behind closed doors! For No Longer will leaders of the church get by leading a Double Life! For I said I will judge the church first and that I Shall! So, do not be surprised My Army of Light what is happening in churches~it is ME cleansing out darkness so that My Light and Glory Can Replace It!


Ephesians 5:25b-27 “Just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!