The Very Best!

I know that My servant, Diana asked you this already but I AM going to ask it again—ARE YOU READY? Are you ready to let go of the old so that you can Fully Receive the New? For this is My Heart for you. Now not one of you is exactly the same as another so this is My Assignment for you this day. Come to ME and ask ME what do I need to do to get ready? For to each one it will be different~some it might be an attitude adjustment, some might be a different perspective, some might need to work on less grumbling and more faith. For in order for you to fully engage in the Kingdom Era, you need to be cleansed of the old so that the new has a place to dwell. Now, don’t worry about what I may do or what needs to change for I Want The Very Best For You!


Isaiah 43:18, 19a “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up, do you not perceive it?”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!