Getting You Ready

For I AM going to do Wonders for so long the world has seen hell’s kingdom at work and many people have chosen to follow it because their hearts are drawn to the supernatural~with their spells and witchcraft. But I AM about to redeem some away from that lifestyle as My Kingdom is About to be Displayed as the Light Overcomes The Darkness. And you, My Army of Light will be used as My Glory falls and the miracles, signs and wonders are manifest! For My Glory will not stay in one place but will move throughout this country and then will spread abroad and My Great Power will be displayed but yes My Power draws them, but My Love Keeps Them for you, My Army of Light will be used to manifest these miracles, signs and wonders and also to have My Heart of Love to be Alive in You to bring Everlasting Change to those I have you in contact with. For I need My Ecclesia to be My Vessels of Light in this darkness. Do you see why I have brought your attention to the sin that entangles you? For I wanted you free of that So That you are clean and how I have encouraged you to spend time with ME and read My Word…for I needed you to have a pure heart and to Know ME for I was Getting You Ready For This!


II Timothy 3:14-17 “But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!