My Care!

For My David was touched deeply by how close he was to death and he is convinced that I protected him! For many have seen a difference in his countenance and demeanor since the attempt on his life occurred and his life will be forever changed now. For yes his response was to Fight with his fists clenched tightly but I have shown him that My Power is made perfect in his weakness. (II Corinthians 12:9) For the secret service didn’t do their jobs correctly and made him vulnerable for attack but the Ecclesia’s prayers that were continually sent were answered in that one moment in time. And now My David is convinced that I have called him and also saved him to be a leader and that I AM protecting him. And that’s why he is at peace now for his soul is resting in the Knowledge of being in My Care!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!