The Shaking Is Spreading

 Oh my! How the mighty have fallen will be a phrase that will be on the headlines in newspapers and on the news throughout this nation! For I AM bringing My Shaking and yes it’s happening in the government but now it’s Also spreading to Hollywood and to the business world where there are presidents and CEO’s of Fortune 500 companies who will have a face-to-face encounters with ME. For I AM going to give them dreams—reality dreams of what their actions have done to cause devastation to many people’s lives. And I will cause accountability to come to life and they will have to choose to step down or face prison time. And Hollywood is so full of the worship of Satan but I will bring that to a halt. Now My Army of Light, pray for them that the Spirit of Repentance falls upon Hollywood and that the wickedness of their lifestyles stop by the Blood of Jesus~for I want to bring a Radical Change to Hollywood and I want to Redeem the Lost!


II Peter 3:9 “The Lord is not slow about his promise as some count slowness, but is forbearing toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!