Your Destiny!

Do you know how much I love you? Do you have an understanding of it? For everyday your guardian angel protects you from danger and harm that might affect you. Your guardian angel also helps when you are driving as well by making sure that you car stays on the road or when you accidentally fall asleep at the wheel—you are suddenly awakened! This angel also keeps other cars away from you. Think now of how many accidents that could have happened…but didn’t. For many of you keep your guardian angel Very Busy! For My Word says that it’s appointed for man to die once (Hebrews 9:27) and your guardian angel’s responsibility is to keep you alive before your appointed time. For I have plans for you and I want to see them fulfilled for you play an Important Role in My Kingdom and I make a way to Enable You to Fulfill Your Destiny!


Ephesians 2:10 “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!