Your Freedom

For I AM going to do even more during this month of Strange July for this month you celebrate freedom from England in 1776 and now I say I AM calling your attention to be set free from harmful habits and sin that have been a part of your life for years. For I say Come to ME and Let’s Do This! For My Word says to throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles and let us run with perseverance the race set before us. (Hebrews 12:1) For the enemy of your soul uses this sin and strongholds against you over and over to bring guilt and shame but I the Lord God want you FREE! So I say My Army of Light let’s eradicate this constant means of access the enemy has and let’s annihilate it! So~come and identify the sin, habit and/or stronghold and repent of it and then take authority over it and bind it in My Son’s Name, Jesus and declare it is null and void. And then loose upon your soul the Exact Opposite of what your sin is. For example if your addiction is sweets, loose upon your soul healthy eating. (Remember binding and loosing are the Keys of the Kingdom! Matthew 16:19) For we are going to obliterate any access the enemy has to your soul and you are going to Come Alive and Engage in the Spirit! For it’s time for the flesh to come under subjection to the Spirit for I want My Army of Light to be Victorious in Every Way!


Galatians 5:17 “For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want.” Vs. 24-25 “Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.”


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!