The Glory Train!

So you heard of My daughter’s troubles with her X account and everything she tried was not working~but through her frustration, she prayed, she praised ME, NEVER blamed ME, but Always Believed in ME that I would bring her Breakthrough! And even in the night as she was laying in bed trying to sleep, Holy Spirit came and revealed to her that I AM Moving! For My Glory Train is on the tracks and its’ blowing its’ whistle~Come On Board! Come On Board! Leave Your Troubles Behind You and Look at ME! For I AM bringing Breakthrough! Breakthrough in the little and Breakthrough in the BIG things for I have had ENOUGH of My Own experiencing hardship. Now Declare and Decree You’re Leaving Your Troubles Behind You and You’re Moving On and You’re Celebrating Because You’re on the Glory Train and Things Are About to Accelerate and My Kingdom Is Expanding!


Psalms 55:22 “Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!