WHO I AM!

For I the Lord God am moving across the earth now and I see the democratic convention and the killing of babies that is taking place. What a travesty that they want to be known as baby killers. For I AM calling on you My Army of Light to enter the fray of abortion and I want you to Call Forth My Boomerang onto this evil practice for the DNC is using this as a means of receiving more power from the demonic realm. For this is their form of worship to Molech and I AM calling on you to STOP IT! Send forth My Boomerang to Completely Nullify the sacrifice of babies! And then loose upon the DNC the Fire of God and watch ME work in powerful ways! For if you will CALL ON ME, I WILL LISTEN and HEED YOUR CALL. For It Is Time for our enemies to KNOW WHO I AM!


Jeremiah 29:12 “Then you will call on me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!