You Have A Choice

In this time of turmoil on the earth as you are waiting for My Rescue and for the many Promises I have made to become reality, you have a choice to make. You can choose to be anxious and frustrated at ME that I AM taking so long OR you can be in Complete Rest in ME and being Fully Convinced that My Timing is Perfect as I See ALL Things in My Perspective and yours is a small viewpoint of your knowledge and surroundings. For My Desire for you this day is for you to Rest in ME and to be in Complete Surrender to ME for My Love is Limitless and has no end. So Come My Army of Light and lay down your burdens and cares and Rest and Be At Peace.


Philippians 4:4-7 “Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.” NIV vs 8-9 “Keep your thoughts continually fixed on all that is authentic and real, honorable and admirable, beautiful and respectful, pure and holy, merciful and kind. And fasten your thoughts on every glorious work of God, praising him always. Put into practice the example of all that you have heard from me or seen in my life and the God of peace will be with you in all things.” TPT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!