CALL IT FORTH!

For My Army of Light I Understand. I understand your weariness and disappointment in America for she has fallen mightily from where she was and the deep state revels in this downward spiral that she is in, for they caused it! But I Appreciate your Standing on My Words and Believing In Them! For the old adage that it’s the darkest before the dawn is true. For this darkness is covering the earth as prophesied in Isaiah (Isaiah 60:2) but this verse continues to read…BUT the Lord will rise upon you…and his glory will be seen upon you!!! Now, My Army of Light~CALL IT FORTH! pray and Seek My Face, Fast and Declare and Decree this verse to Manifest! For My Word says to decree a thing and it shall be established unto you and the light shall shine upon your ways. (Job 22:28). For this is My Assignment to you~CALL IT FORTH! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!