Get Ready For Change!

So My Army of Light I want to share something with you. For so long the enemy of your soul has been using the deep state to steal from you and you try and try to make ends meet but you find it difficult especially with inflation and the prices of everything rising. But I want to say~Get Ready for Change! For truly the Wealth Transfer is coming and I want you to steward it well! First of all~view it as a gift from ME and Do Not have a mindset of Not Deserving It! For the enemy can use that against you and that can lead you into guilt and shame. But as your Father, this is My Gift To You! Now, once received, I encourage you to dedicate this to ME and ask ME Lord what is on your heart for this money? For I want us to Partner Together for this can finance the dreams I have given you that you never thought possible! But with this money I urge you not to hoard it and not be stingy, but as I have freely given to you, freely give to others! And I AM going to tell you now along with this gift comes a test for I have said in My Word that the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil (I Timothy 6:10) and I hope I won’t find that in you!

Matthew 7:11 “If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will you Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!”

Luke 6:38 “Give generously and generous gifts will be given back to you, shaken down to make room for more. Abundant gifts will pour out upon you with such an overflowing measure that it will run over the top! The measurement of your generosity becomes the measurement of your return.”

Psalms 20:4 “May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.”  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!