My Words Are Faithful And True!

Oh My Loved Ones~as you see the deep state continue to conjure up lies and evil plans against you, KNOW FOR CERTAIN that I will Protect My Own! For the enemy’s plans seek to destroy anyone who disagrees with them or shows proof of their failures and their being caught in a lie. For you have seen them go after My David for he is their #1 enemy. But I have placed a barrier around him that include My warring angels and any weapons used against him are deflected. For during this time of Intense Warfare, I want My Army of Light to have peace in your souls~peace Knowing and Believing that I will take care of them and that My Plans of Saving America Will Succeed! Take off fear and anxiety and put on the Cloak of Rest and Peace. For I Do Not Lie and My Words Are Faithful And True!


Numbers 23:19 “God is not man that he should lie or a son of man that he should repent. Has he said and will he not do it? Or has he spoken and will he not fulfill it?” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!