Restored

For I AM going to remove the veil from you and let you know things I did while many attended the Healing Summit for I did things for people who were watching whether in their homes, at churches or right at Oasis Church that were not asked for!!! For I Removed hostility from people’s hearts and I bought forth Restoration into Relationships and you will see this multiplied over and over again and this will bring you Great Joy! I also downloaded into Everyone a Deposit of ME. For you will know My thoughts like you have Never Known Them Before! And you and I will have Conversations as if you were having coffee with a friend. For I AM Restoring Joy in My Remnant~for the Joy of the Lord Is Your Strength! For the Tide is Turning and You Are Being Restored!


Psalms 30:5 “For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.”


Nehemiah 8:10b “Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!