The Greatest Show Of All Time

I know many of you long for your heavenly home and to be present with ME as well~but I say that I Know your heart and your thoughts and I’d like to address them now. I Need You There~on earth at this time. But I realize the pressure of life and your culture can have a wearisome effect on you. And I say this darkness will be short-lived for I Am working on tearing down their control over your life for you will see a Huge Shift not only in America but the whole world! And I Myself will change the hearts of mankind as Truth will be Received and Acknowledged and My Glory will bring miracles, signs and wonders. And this billion soul harvest that has been talked about often will become a Reality. For I want you to see with My Perspective right now. For you don’t want to miss My Miraculous Power at work—many people set free from the powers of darkness and the narrative to change in this country~back to Good Morals! For I will deal with the gender issue and so much more for I have said that the pendulum of morality will move from left to right~so Hang In There My Army of Light~you don’t want to miss out on the Greatest Show Of All Time!


Jude vs 20-23 “But you, dear friends, carefully build yourselves up in this most holy faith by praying in the Holy Spirit, staying right at the center of God’s love, keeping your arms open and outstretched, ready for the mercy our Master, Jesus Christ. This is the unending life, the real life! Go easy on those who hesitate in the faith. Go after those who take the wrong way. Be tender with sinners, but not soft on sin. The sin itself stinks to high heaven.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24

Sound The Alarm!