Activated!

What a Travesty that is happening for all those who need rescuing from the hurricane for there is a sinister plot behind it all and with these decrees you are declaring, behold I will expose this plot. But as many people have been lifting their voices in prayer to ME for the victims and their rescue, I will answer for I will overrule the stand down order given to rescue missions and I will bring a GREAT BACKLASH on this administration for their evil intent against those who need their help. For I AM going to bring what has been in the dark to light! And everything that this current administration have been hiding from you Will Be Exposed. For no one will want to vote for Harris/Walz when I AM done! For My Anger is aroused as I hear the calls for help in their prayers of desperation and I will respond! For I will cause a secret rescue mission to take place and the things that will be uncovered will be astounding. For it’s Time for My Judgment and Justice to Be Activated!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24