Deep Trouble

Did you see former President Obama trying to rally for Harris and Walz? Who did he speak of—My David! Of course nothing positive but he had to get his jabs in as they are so afraid of him getting into office and then the crowd was chanting ____ Joe Biden and he nearly lost it! For the democrats are Finally Realizing how dire their situation is and we have less than a month away from making our choices known! For I AM rattling them as they try and sleep at night with thoughts of My David winning and what their future will look like! For I have sent tormenting spirits to each of them who have an evil agenda for America and every night as they’re trying to sleep, I remind them that their evil deeds will be publicly known and that there is Nowhere to Hide! For they are in Deep Trouble and There Is No Way Out! For they are going down and you My Army of Light will soon Be Free!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Your War Cry!