My Fury

For I the Lord God am done speaking of what My Plans are against My enemies~now I shall put into action the Words I have spoken and the Promises I have made. For the surprises and the suddenlies are at your doorstep and hell itself will shake as the death angel is released and comes calling. For I have given them plenty of warnings and they chose not to listen so I choose to demonstrate My vengeance upon them now. For even Yuval Harari will see and understand that the devil is underneath ME and cannot save him from the Great I AM! For My Fury will Be On Display Like No Other Time Before!


Micah 5:15 “And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Your War Cry!