My Intervention

Remember when I have talked about the Opposites and how that will occur? For I AM bringing that about Now. For I will give strength to the weary who are working to restore their lives after the hurricane. And I will cause money and resources to come in from various places to bring help to those in need. For I will not abandon those who call upon ME. For I AM available to those who call upon My Name. For there are many things happening that might be confusing for you right now as you might think this strike at the ports is a disaster but what if I told you there is a plan that is going on that will Restore America back to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights? So I AM telling you this so that you are not giving yourselves over to anxiety or confusion but once again, I AM asking you to place your trust in ME. Let Proverbs 3:5,6 be Your Guide as it says to “Trust In The Lord with All your heart and lean Not on your own understanding. In All your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.” (Capitalization mine) For the deep state wants you confused and for you to believe that America is going downhill. Oh but I have things going on behind the scenes that you know nothing of and I AM about to break things wide open and the blessings will be poured out very soon. For the deep state is shaking out of complete terror as they see their control loosening their grip day after day. For the decrees you are declaring are making an impact in the heavenly realms and soon you will see the impact in the natural realm as well. So My Army of Light do Not think that doom and gloom has fallen on America—No Quite the Opposite for I AM Intervening On Your Behalf and the deep state is diminishing and will soon Be No More. 


Psalms 146: 5-6a “But those who hope in the Lord will be happy and pleased! Our help does from the God of Jacob! You keep all your promises…” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forty Decrees

Action Items for Interview with Diana 7-5

Action Items for Interview with Diana 8/29/24